Friday 18 May 2018

Fun Fair - Different colors and designs

Hello Guys,

I would like to share with you some awesome photographs, where you can see use of shutter speed. You can check it in next Pictures so just check it out. 


Zoom Click

Zoom Click



Full Frame Picture  
Full Frame Picture
It's summer fun-fair photographs. guys i love that kind of fun-fair because in the summer we have to go out in nights and enjoy so we can go there. Yeah i love that all rides specially tora-tora is my favorite Ride. You can also tell me which ride you do like more tel me in comment section. So guy how's it just tell me in comment section.

And Specially I love 3rd Picture Because when i was clicking and suddenly i saw that some people are fire  fireworks so i thought lets take it with fun-fair and i make combination of this and now you can see how it looks like. Tell me in commet section. 
Have Happy Summer to all and I will be back with new contain soon, till than show your awesome love to this fun-fair Different colors and designs...


Thank You,
Akshay Prajapati

Photography - Akshay Photography {Me}

8 comments:

Indian Palm Squirrel

Hello Guys, I am back with Squirrel Series. Hope you all are doing well in your work. Last week I visited Indroda Nature Park. Which is...